Foreign Affairs Council Inc (FACouncil) is a global organization that suprascends all national and international bias so that it may serve the greater good of all people and nations with an essential goal to nourish a worldwide need for stabilization, development, and the ability to flourish. As a means to fulfill its purpose to advance education, science, and religious understanding to a global demographic, Foreign Affairs Council must develop methods and opportunities to nourish all entities whether they be individuals, groups, corporations, or governments. It is through the advancement of cognitive function that each entity can emerge with their greatest potential; and, it is with the interactive relationships of entities that they may collectively flourish. In order to facilitate global learning, individual educational and research institutes will be established within the “Global Institutes (GI) at Foreign Affairs Council.” Each institute will offer current information, scientific reference, expert opinions, professional resources, coursework, certification, and research activities to advance their specialty area worldwide. This is the suprastructure from which individual global institutes evolve. Global Institutes (GI) will provide the standardization of principles and guidelines for the infrastructure below it. For example
- Each global institute will be managed by a board of professionals vetted in the principles of Foreign Affairs Council to ensure the stability of neutral and unbiased activity.
- It is not the role of the global institute to take positions or favor any particular view or party – it is the role of each global institute to manage comprehensive knowledge from international experts that can be understood in a productive menu for educational and scientific purposes.
- Each global institute will develop relationships with the highest levels of international expertise and will seek to form a membership base of experts that can bring their particular views and opinions to the groups to establish the current state of the issues.
- The global institute will be charged with representing these different views in a knowledge base that can enhance the cognitive functioning of all entities.
- The global institutes will facilitate outreach to all people and cultures to participate in the sharing of individual knowledge and perspectives that can collectively and progressively establish new resources of insight and research.
- The global institutes will provide advanced educational services based on cognitive learning methods that optimize the learning experience and functional use of knowledge.
- Each global institute will develop its own identity and role globally and will seek the support and participation of organizations and institutions worldwide.